Tuesday 16 November 2010

The rebellious romeo

Tuesday 16th November 2010.2pm-10pm

Feeling raw after family mediation with HRH,lots of stuff came up from the past and i just managed to hold it down.

I had brought in enough food for two because i had promised BBBW dinner tonight.I don't know what the hell i'm doing stringing these women along.Its the fantasy that drives me on in this place.

When i was walking to my unit at the beginning of the shift i passed the MILF and she stroked my shoulder and said "Hi xxxx,how are you today?".I had a feeling this was brewing but i don't know how she hasn't found out that i'm married with kids.

Thankfully,my wish had been granted because i was working with ginger and i knew that the shift would be more enjoyable with an English speaking white boy next to me.
It appears that MILF will come into our unit every afternoon between 2.30pm and 4pm.
Unfortunately,i am always doing the replenishment so i don't spend any quality time with her.I had a much closer look today and noticed that she has started to undo her black fleece to reveal a very fine pair of good sized bristols.This fantasy thing is affecting me in a big way.On the way out of the unit she remarked "Once again i didn't get a chance to spend any time with you at work".
"That's a real shame" i replied.

We ploughed on without any dramas.The albino turned up and he is a decent bloke and has had numerous drug experiences.We discussed the possibility of an Xmas party and i had suggested to ginger that we get hold of some "mild acid" and spike people's drinks.
On second thoughts i wouldn't be able to live with myself if the cockney scrubber lost her mind and threw herself under a bus.However,we must get something arranged because it would be a great laugh and very revealing.

The romeo is taking his eye off the ball and isn't following instructions from Sandy Gall bags.He is disappearing during his shift and Gall bags is getting very angry with him.He has a cold at the moment and a huge sore under his nostrils.

BBBW was wearing a new top which was a lowcut blue number unbuttoned which showed her over ripe melons in all their glory.Its difficult to read these women or is it the fantasy which is making me believe that they want to sleep with me or is it reality.Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment